With extensive experience of, and equally comfortable with, engaging with the Company or its stakeholders, Chevin Advisory Limited provides:
- Responsive and flexible service – we recognise the need for a timely response when companies are faced with or require change and we will respond accordingly;
- Independence – we are truly independent and will provide an honest independent assessment of any situation and provide our client with clear independent advice;
- Commitment to delivery by experienced senior professional – the nature of the work we undertake demands that it is delivered by experienced senior professionals and all our work is delivered this way;
- Market awareness – with extensive experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders in the restructuring market to achieve consensual solutions we have a deep understanding of the different approaches taken when dealing with businesses facing or implementing change;
- Flexible and cost effective pricing – we have a flexible approach to pricing and can adopt pricing structures appropriate to the specific circumstances of each client; and
- Ability to advise and implement as required – our experience and flexibility ensures that we can take either an advisory role or, where appropriate, a more ‘hands on’ approach to the support we provide to clients.
Whilst Paul Bates is an experienced qualified insolvency practitioner, Chevin Advisory Limited does not take insolvency appointments and has no interest in driving a company towards insolvency.
For further information on how Chevin Advisory Limited can support you or your clients or to arrange an initial introductory meeting please contact Paul on: