Chevin Advisory Limited can support companies with all aspects of managing or instigating change.
Examples of services provided include:
- Options analysis – providing an independent assessment of the options available based upon the circumstances that the company finds itself in and providing recommendations and action plans accordingly;
- Business planning – supporting companies in developing and documenting business plans to achieve their stated aims;
- Accelerated acquisition / disposal support – advising on distressed or accelerated acquisitions and disposals; and
- Contingency / scenario planning – preparing plans for different scenarios in order to enable companies to have contingency plans and for the board to remain in control.
- Control - supporting the board to retain control during challenging circumstances;
- Communication - ensuring appropriate lines of communication are in place with key stakeholders;
- Negotiations - supporting negotiations / discussions with key stakeholders; and
- Reporting - implementing reporting structures to ensure that the information provided to stakeholders is both appropriate and timely.
- P&L – review and assessment of all aspects of P&L through to trading performance improvement;
- Balance sheet – strengthening balance sheet, alleviating cash pressure, restructuring debt / equity; and
- Debt – ensuring most appropriate debt structures and sources in place.
- Project based implementation – supporting through a ‘hands on’ approach to the delivery of identifiable bespoke projects.
For further information on how Chevin Advisory Limited can support you or your clients or to arrange an initial introductory meeting please contact Paul on: